Saturday, August 8, 2009

Random Thoughts of a Bored Mind

I haven't felt overly creative, or inspired by any means other than boredom, but here I sit writing the fourth blog of the day. I probably won't post it right away, because after all four posts in one day is just too much of a task for you reader, so this one will be saved for another day. I wrote about a variety of different topics, but they are mostly things everyone can relate to, or at least Kennan can.

A couple of things that I haven't really talked about on this blog, or in any great discussion, is some faucets of my life that I don't necessarily advertise all of these things all of the time. But this is going to brief, but informative.

BEER. I love it, it's abso-fuckin-lutely amazing. It started with the standard bud, and my tastes have progressed to new and different levels. Beer is the new Wine, which I also happen to enjoy. It's vibrant array of tastes and flavors allow Beer to not just be a frat boy drink anymore that you can guzzle, it's a compliment to food, or just a appetizing beverage on a night out with friends.

ABSO-FUCKIN-LUTELY. When the hell is going to be entered into the dictionary?

PERVERSION. This is in the case of what many women in the Fayetteville area, and other Army bases call it. But it's really not. It's a syndrome, or perhaps a complex, but it's certainly not perversion. The visible problem is the staring. Men of the military often stare at women. Actually stare holes right through them But it's not what you think, well actually it is. But we really can't help it. It's a 'condition' we have developed from intense training that has is usually very secluded and certainly without girls. Even the simplest things like a hearing a girl talk, or laugh, the scent they put in the air, allow such a marvelously warm feeling to fill any and every guy who has been in the woods with 50 others for 4 months, that we cannot help but stare. So if any apology is in order, it will probably be from evolution, not us.

ACTORS. I don't like the Tim Robbins type. The type that is all of a sudden some kind of activist, politician, god, but also and actor. These people aren't necessarily fake, and some of them even fight for worthy causes on their soap boxes, but why should we be listening to you? You aren't in the public's eye for that reason, and though you want to help humanity out, the bottom line is your opinion doesn't mean anything. If you are more passionate about politics and animal rights, and adopting thousands of kids, do that without the immoral backing of Hollywood and the media. You're an actor, so stick to what we have put you in the spot light for. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you can't have a care, or do something that's different then your profession, but with it being your profession, you should be a professional.

WAR. When will it get romantic again? Actually, was it ever?

THOMAS JEFFERSON. I don't like everything about him, but he was a damn good patriot. He was a little weird, but he understood the life that should be lived by this country. Even if he didn't necessarily do so. Expect some more blogs from his inspiration.


'nuff said.

Yea, pretty random, I know. But where else would I fit it in? And to complete the orchestrated tone...



on a long enough time line, the survival rate for everyone reaches zero- madmacjr8503

1 comment:

  1. my you have been busy. However, don't get too cocky, I have an exciting week planned :)

    ReplyDelete