Thursday, August 6, 2009

Buckle Up Kennan

By the end of this war, you might have to change the name of your blog to I Hate My Life.






The war is now at the point that a cease fire or peace are nearly un-foreseeable. I'm fighting a war outside of this blog one, so I have a little practice. I realize that if you aren't my friend Keenan, you probably have no idea what I'm talking about. I'll get to it in a minute. But Keenan, OJ did it, I'm gonna do it, and my so called 'complex' about losing will be satisfied with yet another WIN.

Kennan was a co-worker of my girlfriend. She's been one of the first members of my blog, and a constant positive force or reassurance in my writing. She's one who inspired me positively with compliments and commitment. She also has a blog called i love my life, which she didn't start to really write on while she was living in North Carolina, but after moving out to Australia over a month ago for grad-school she's been a near every day blogger. Her life to say the least, is very interesting.

I started writing more, she started writing more, and what seemed to happen was a sudden rivalry. We both enjoy each others blogs, and have tried to make our latest more interesting, more out there with an overall since of finer writing with a higher quality product. The war has been going on for a few weeks, and though it was a war that was not really seen on this blogger net, it was openly communicated between her and I's facebook accounts. She decided to cast the first stone, and so in rebuttal, I'll cast a boulder.

Keenan, you have made our battle public, and so for readers and my own entertainment I am going to come at you not just in a tornado of fingers nails and teeth, but also in a hurricane of words. Seeing how I opened the can worms on my political writing with my last post, I've been somewhat inspired to run a miniature campaign much how every politician in the US does. I will pull up your dirt and your dark secrets. I will find out the truth behind what you stand for. I'm pulling out all the stops, too include hiring a team of political advisers and other outside agents to help me crush you. Because, I will not lose. Buckle up, you're going for a ride.


And for those who are ready to watch this battle unfold on the screens at work, or on your lap at home, allow me to introduce you to Keenan's blog, www. kennanrocks.blogspot.com

It's called i love my life and along with the URL, is just another reason that some have called her pretentious. She's also a follower of my blog. Please enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment