Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Back Again

Five days, three continents and four countries later I have arrived. Not nearly at the final destination on my itenerary, but at least in the same region. I found that instantly away from the distractions that home brings, I've slipped back into a cool and calm stance on what must and has to be done. I'm enthralled on the plate of readiness and certainly itching as ever to get on with it.

Being home only a week ago, around family was a great send off. I can't believe how great of a family I have. So caring, and so close in ways that I rarely see other families. I didn't get to see everyone I wanted to when I was home, but that's the way it normally goes. With so many good people in my life, I struggle to find time to visit with all of them.

But here I sit, surrounded again with infamous smells and culture. I realize how different my attitude has adjusted, and how idly ready my mind, soul and hands have become. Work ethic will be unmatched along with my determination. Ready is a word that only resembles what it is I truly am.

I will write as often as I can. Submerged in myself once again, free for thought and opinion expression.

No comments:

Post a Comment